Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuna Sandwich


One of my favorite foods I have to say are sandwiches. I love that you can create different things with whatever you have on your fridge or even left overs. Today I made a simple Tuna Sandwich and I decided that to start practicing recording what I cook. So I hope the video helps. Please comment any recommendations and please be gentle, is my first time. Btw, when i finished editing I was laughing because of the song I chosed. Enjoy and happy cooking :)
Ingredients:
1/2         Bell Pepper
5 oz        Light Tuna in Water
1/2         Roma Tomato
1/4         White Onion
2 Tbsp    Mayo
1 Tbsp    Mustard
4 slices   Sandwich Bread

Directions:
Dice tomatoes, onions, and bell pepper and place in a small bowl. Then drain tuna completely and add to veggies. Add mayo and mustard and mix well. If you like to spice it up you can add jalapeno or put it on the side. Then just assemble your sandwich. It makes 2 sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment